Rosemont Media™ Career Opportunities
Interested in becoming part of the Rosemont Media™ family? We have career opportunities available in our San Diego, CA corporate headquarters located in the sunny beach town setting of Pacific Beach. Our culture, along with our dress code, is a little laid back, but our focus is intense. Rosemont Media™ is the leader in providing exclusive, customized search engine and social media marketing services to dentists and surgeons worldwide. We are very passionate about what we do and are always looking for someone who shares in that passion.
Full-time Rosemont Media™ employees enjoy a host of benefits including health care, paid holidays, vacation, with more on the horizon as we continue to grow.
Web Content Writer
We are looking for a full-time Web Content Writer to join our dynamic medical writing team. With a company emphasis in the health and beauty industry, the Web Content Writer will be responsible for writing, optimizing and reviewing website content, blog posts and press releases, as well as implementing search engine optimization strategies for our clientele of surgeons and dentists. An eye for detail, creativity, and aptitude to learn health related technologies and trends will enable growth.
- Manage all content needs for set client list
- Content planning, content development, content localization and copywriting
- Research new technologies and procedures
- Optimize content for search engines based on RM strategies
- Keyword research and analysis
- Peer editing
- 1+ years experience in content production
- A degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Advertising or related field
- Proven technical writing skills with an eye for the creative
- Outstanding grammar, proofreading and editing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Knowledge of plastic surgery, dentistry, bariatric surgery, vision care industries preferred
- Experience with SEO and search marketing strategies preferred
- Ability to manage projects independently with strict deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to take direction from other team members
- Understanding of publishing content via WordPress and press release syndication platforms a plus
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through the form below.
To apply for a position, please submit your cover letter, resume, and any examples of your work through the form below. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.