2010 Internet Marketing Resolutions and Predictions
The New Year is upon us again and this time we launch into a whole new decade. As with any New Year many of us take time to make resolutions. Here at Rosemont Media, we always look forward to making our Internet Marketing Resolutions and hope you enjoy our predictions which follow.
- Set up a FaceBook Fan Page – This is no brainier – its free!
- Drop your full or half page Yellowpage AD -Its 2010 – all of your customers are on the web!
- Get creative and try out a new marketing strategy – what ever you do track it
- Redesign your website – 5 years or older its time
- Get involved with email marketing – its cost effective
- Pick up the video camera – Start filming candid video testimonials from patients in the office and post them on your site and on YouTube ( with patient consent of course).
- Google will start displaying Video Ads on Search Page – I predicted this last year but we were ahead of the curve
- Bing will not get a significant part of Google’s Search market share until 2011 when Yahoo and Bing Ads will finally merge
- Social Search will offer up some new marketing opportunities in 2010
- Consumers on the web will spend more in 2010
- Mobile marketing will blow up this year