Rosemont Media Appears in AAOS Now Journal
I recently had the pleasure of writing an article with Dr. Anthony Petrosini of the Orthopaedic Institute of Central Jersey, which offers tips on how to improve your practice’s online success.
While the article appears in the current issue of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons monthly publication, AAOS Now, the information can be applied to any practice, and openly speaks to our goals as a search marketing and website design company.
5 questions from the article that can help you assess your current online performance
- Does my website provide an inside look at my practice and philosophy?
- Is my website correctly optimized for search engines and users?
- How can I protect my online reputation?
- How can I communicate with current and new patients between visits?
- How often do patients use their mobile phones to interact with my practice?
To find out how your answers to these questions can impact your online success, read the article in its entirety here: Improving Your Online Success