Greenwich Cosmetic Dentist Launches New Website with Improved Look and Function
Dr. George Tsangaroulis has revamped his website to create an inviting, user-friendly experience for current and prospective patients researching their dental care options.
Greenwich, CT — Devoted to remaining at the forefront of his profession, cosmetic dentist George Tsangaroulis, DDS continually looks for ways to enhance the level of service he is able to provide individuals seeking top-of-the-line dental care. Concentrating his efforts on patient education and the preliminary research phase of the consumer journey, he recently teamed with dental marketing firm Rosemont Media to upgrade his website into a comprehensive informational resource that digitally reflects the high standard and elegance of his practice—Greenwich Smile Design.
Built with a responsive design that automatically adjusts to fit the unique screen size of any smartphone, tablet, or computer, the new site features a crisp layout accented by an aesthetically pleasing color scheme and visual imagery. Key elements that further distinguish the website include:
- Informative, custom-written content about Greenwich Smile Design, Dr. Tsangaroulis, and the various treatment options available
- An interactive smile gallery showcasing several smile transformations achieved by patients of Dr. Tsangaroulis
- An expandable and collapsible menu that allows for efficient navigation while preserving a clean design and layout for each page
- One-click contact capabilities that enable visitors to get in touch with the practice directly from the site on mobile devices
- A blog for promoting practice news, industry updates, and educational information
- Buttons linking to Greenwich Smile Design’s social media platforms for additional practice details and engagement
- Modern dental SEO strategies that help increase the website’s search engine rankings and online footprint
Ultimately, Dr. Tsangaroulis is thrilled with the new look and functionality of his website, and he hopes anyone searching for a cosmetic dentist in Greenwich will find it to be an excellent resource for learning all about their oral care options.
About George Tsangaroulis, DDS
Dr. Tsangaroulis graduated from New York University College of Dentistry, where he trained under the co-inventor of porcelain veneers and several other leaders of the dental profession. At Greenwich Smile Design, he offers a wide array of services, including porcelain veneers, one-visit crowns, teeth cleaning, pediatric treatment, Invisalign®, periodontal therapy, and full smile transformations. On average, Dr. Tsangaroulis completes close to 300 hours of continuing education annually, and he incorporates the latest, most advanced technologies into his practice to help ensure his patients receive the highest quality of care possible.
Greenwich Smile Design
4 Dearfield Dr G2
Greenwich, CT 06831