5 Easy Steps to Maintain Practice Facebook Page
Last week on the Rosemont Review, we presented overwhelming evidence for the need to maintain your practice’s Facebook page. In this post, we’ll cover 5 easy ways to maintain your practice page to ensure you are reaching as many new fans as possible.
The practice profile page on Facebook is similar to a landing page on your practice website. When the Facebook practice page first appears, what will draw your current and potential patients in? What will entice them to stay and interact with the virtual representation of your practice? Ultimately, you are creating an introduction that will hopefully lead visitors to click through to your website or give your practice a call.
Starting with the following five steps will create the best environment for a successful Facebook campaign.
- Streamline: be sure your practice website and phone number are easily findable on the page
- Educate: be useful by providing informative information including current news, patient testimonials, and practice specials
- Entertain: incorporate before-and-after images to provide a more robust viewing experience and encourage further interaction
- Respond: foster further interaction by engaging your audience and responding to any questions or comments posted to the page
- Be Consistent: posting regularly will inspire new visitors to join the conversation and connect with your online community