3 Reasons to Create a Plastic Surgery Blog
Each and every day the Internet becomes more and more complex. As a plastic surgeon marketing your website in a very competitive market place you may want to ask yourself a couple of questions;
- How do you differentiate your practice from the rest?
- How do you keep your website content fresh?
- How do you promote a new cutting edge procedure but not invest a ton of time and money?
- How do you relate your human side or bedside manner to your current and potential patients?
The answer is easy – create a blog for your practice. I love blogs for a variety of reasons, but primarily because they are the most cost effective way of generating new custom content for your website. And adding content through a blog on an ongoing basis helps out in a few ways.
- Improves search engine ranking (search engines favor sites that are updated often)
- Makes for a better resource (more information about the specific procedures = better informed patients)
- Provides a medium for interaction between physician and patient (the more potential patients feel like they know you, the more likely the will consider your practice)