Sell More with Email Marketing- A Top 5 Checklist
One of the least expensive forms of marketing – email marketing – is a medium that can work wonders for practices who have a need or desire to quickly increase sales. While email marketing can be used to promote a wide range of cosmetic procedures, dermatologists have an opportunity to gain a competitive advantage over other specialties as non-surgical cosmetic procedures like Botox and Hyaluronic Acid Fillers have topped the procedures performed list last year. Additionally, online stores that promote skin care products tie in nicely to email campaigns since incentivizing buyers through product discounts and promotions can be extremely effective. But how do you implement a successful campaign? Here are top 5 components to add to your checklist:
- Is my objective clear? – Keep your message short and concise and never clutter the email with too much text. Remember a picture can speak a thousand words.
- Is the subject line clever or catchy? – Remember the end user will make a decision whether to open the message or not based on the subject line alone. Messages that come directly from the Doctor make a powerful impact.
- Is the offer enticing? – Would you respond to it? Ask friends for feedback if you are unsure. No sense putting effort into creating a campaign if the offer is a dud.
- Does it include a deadline? – Make your subscribers take action by including an offer expiration. Nobody wants to be left out!
- Is my contact information included? – Ok, I know this is obvious, but you would be surprised at how many people actually forget to include a phone number! Don’t make this mistake!!