Strawberries Veggies and Dental Before and After Photography
Bright white teeth in a healthy mouth are often accompanied by an overall healthy person, further supported by the fact that strawberries can whiten teeth, while raw veggies can help maintain a healthy smile. But to say anyone who consumes fruit and vegetables will have white teeth is a bit of a leap. Some of us need help attaining that sparkling smile, therefore seek advice from cosmetic dentists. But how do you know if the dentist is any good?
If a cosmetic dentist wants to be sure potential patients know that current patient expectations are routinely surpassed, word of mouth is one way to inspire referrals. But why not take full advantage of those referrals by adding more robust dental website design features such as a before and after gallery and patient testimonials to your website?
By developing a clear representation of your work, you give your satisfied customers a voice online, and provide indisputable evidence to support the success of your practice. However, if the images in the before and after gallery appear unprofessional, or the results are not clear enough, this will not only leave your potential patients uninspired, it could hinder your website promotion efforts and negatively impact your virtual presence as well as your physical practice.
To ensure you are providing the best representation of your work, follow these guidelines when gathering images for a before and after gallery:
- Take high quality pictures
- Pay attention to the background: use the same solid, plain colors without clutter
- Pay attention to lighting: ensure your patient and their new smile shines
- Do not crop images too closely to the patient
- Avoid distracting jewelry, clothing, and makeup
- Do you have the patient’s permission? Ask for a quick testimonial to include with the images