Thank Goodness for Thanksgiving
Ahhh, it’s here again. The time for gathering together and sharing food, stories, and thanks with our friends and families. Thanksgiving is one of our favorite times of the year here at Rosemont Media, and today we continue what has become an annual tradition by asking members of our team to tell us what they’re thankful for as we get ready for the wonderful Thanksgiving holidays here in San Diego.
Here are some notes of thanks and gratitude from our RM family:
Sean: “I’m thankful for (in no particular order):
1. The health of my family and friends – my mother’s consistent strength in her battle against cancer
2. Bumpin’ techno beats
3. Beautiful days on the water
4. Co-workers I enjoy being around
5. The struggles of life – sometimes it’s overwhelming, but I definitely feel like I’m growing and learning every day. The more we struggle, the more we grow.”
Cassie: “I am thankful for my friends who have become family. My husband and I have been hosting Thanksgiving at our home for the past few years, and I love that we can bring together so many people — including some who would not have a family to spend Thanksgiving with otherwise. Hosting Thanksgiving for our friends and family also means we’ve started new traditions, like watching Thanksgiving episodes of Friends and Bob’s Burgers throughout the day while we are cooking!”
Megan: “I’m thankful to be blessed with the best family and friends anyone could ask for. And for our beautiful new home that we were able to buy this year (and my parents who made it possible and housed us for 6 long weeks while we were homeless)! And my infamous kitty cat Willie Nelson Mandela. And last but not least, Mango White Claws. 2019 was a good one ❤️”
Erin: “I’m thankful for plentiful plant-based options becoming more popular 🍔, fast internet, opportunities, adventures, health, and quality time with people that matter most!”
Andrew: “Things I’m thankful for:
- All the beautiful relationships I have in my life with friends and family.
- Mama Earth, nature, and my connection to Her.
- The big life lessons that I encountered this past year (I thought I already knew it all!)
- The ability to go to the grocery store and pick up nearly any type of food I want… still blows my mind every time I think about it.
- Flying & traveling (also mind-blowing).”
Alicia: “I’m thankful for my awesome family, an amazing group of friends, and my overly hyper chocolate lab son. I’m also thankful for all of the rad colleagues I get to work with every day!”
John L.: “I’m thankful for a baby on the way and my wife’s incredible sacrifice to give it the best possible start to life.”
Merylee: “This year I am most thankful for my family and friends who love and support me in everything I do. 😊”
Chris: “I’m thankful for all the cool, awesome people around me, the great state of California, the earth, the ocean, the waves, amazing food, and quality beverages.”
Courtney: “Here are some things I am thankful for:
- A healthy and loving family.
- Being able to call the beach my home and the fun times we spend there as a family.
- Having a job that I genuinely enjoy.
- Amazon Prime, and online shopping in general.”
Keith: “During this time of year, I am always thankful and like to reflect on all the good things in our life, such as family, friends, and great co-workers! Happy Holidays to all!”
And we’ll leave the final word to Elle, the daughter of our fearless RM leaders, Keith and Courtney Humes:
“I’m thankful for my family and I’m thankful that I have a home!”
So say we all 😊.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!