Skip to main content
5 Survival Tips for Marketing Your Plastic Surgery Practice on the Internet in a Down Economy
- Evaluate your Directory Listings: Remember that search engines change up search results frequently so just because a directory was on the front page when you signed up does not mean it will be there forever. Many directories offer monthly contracts so don’t just “set and forget” your listing. Take time to evaluate your return and modify your strategy accordingly.
- Spruce Up Your Website: With surgery numbers down, you are competing more fiercely than ever for a smaller pool of patients. How does your site compare to your competition? Small details like updated before and after photos can make a big difference.
- Offer Coupons: By this I mean, offer good coupons that a patient would actually use. Ask yourself if you would want the offer. Incentivize your buyers to take action!
- Consider New Advertising Opportunities: Directory services come and go often and you may be surprised at the number of low cost solutions with good search engine ranking. Remember, “The man who stops advertising to save money is like the man who stops the clock to save time”
- Don’t Ignore Existing Patients: Consider ways to stay in front of your patients who have already had a procedure(s) with you. You might develop an email marketing campaign centered around special “patient” pricing on a new service or perhaps host a “Patient Appreciation” seminar to discuss other treatment options they may be interested in.