Cosmetic Dentist in Kokomo Launches New Practice Website
Dr. Justin Roberts announced the new practice website for Roberts Dental Group, created as a user-friendly resource for current and prospective patients.
Kokomo, IN — The team at Roberts Dental Group is committed to providing the best possible patient experience—both in and out of the dental chair. As part of his mission to achieve this goal, Dr. Justin Roberts has officially launched a new website for his practice. The Kokomo dentist redesigned his previous website to create a more comprehensive resource for patients seeking general or cosmetic dental care. The site was developed with several new design and content elements, including the following:
- Responsive Design: The website layout was created with responsive capabilities, causing the pages to automatically adjust to fit the screen size of the Internet device being used.
- User-Friendly Navigation: All pages are organized in the easy-to-use menu near the top of the site, making it easier for visitors to find the information for which they are looking.
- Original Content: To help educate current and prospective patients, as well as inform them about the latest news at Roberts Dental Group, the site has been outfitted with original content.
- Blog: As a way to keep visitors up to date on the latest news at the practice, the team regularly writes articles that are posted on its blog.
- Search Engine Optimization: To increase the practice’s visibility in search engines, its pages have been optimized with best dental SEO practices.
For the creation of his new responsive website, Dr. Roberts collaborated with digital marketing firm Rosemont Media. Together, the two teams were able to construct an attractive and user-friendly website that helps to reflect the high-quality, personalized care offered at Roberts Dental Group.
About Justin Roberts, DDS
Dr. Roberts offers cosmetic, restorative, and family dental care at Roberts Dental Group in Kokomo and Greentown. He earned his dental degree from Marquette University Dental School and regularly completes continuing education through the Kois Center’s clinical learning program. In addition to providing comprehensive dental care at his practice, Dr. Roberts stays up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry through his memberships in professional organizations, including the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, and Indiana Dental Association. He is available for interview upon request.
To learn more about the practice, visit robertsdentalgroup.com and facebook.com/robertsdentalgroup.
Roberts Dental Group
3415 S. Lafountain St.
Kokomo, IN 46902
118 S. Green St.
Greentown, IN 46936