Why You Should Work With a Marketing Agency That Specializes in Your Field
When you need something done right the first time, you call an expert—especially when the circumstances demand attention to detail and specialized knowledge of the task at hand. The same should be true of your website and online marketing efforts. For medical, dental, and aesthetic practices, this means choosing a website marketing agency with years of valuable experience and specialized expertise in the ever-evolving and highly competitive elective healthcare marketplace. The most effective agencies must be able to combine website design, search engine optimization, social media, content development, media buying, and more into a comprehensive marketing strategy. These elements must also be tailored to the practice’s needs, business model, geographic region, clientele, budget, and growth goals. When done properly, these strategies should deliver measurable results that advance clients’ businesses year after year.
At Rosemont Media, we work exclusively with clients in the elective healthcare field, and we have developed a customized approach to helping our dentists and doctors thrive online. Our methods are based on key understandings about our clients’ specific areas of practice and how website marketing functions most optimally for medical and dental professionals:
- Image – Your image is critical to the success of your business. Our team understands the importance of creating and maintaining a polished, professional online presence for your practice. This includes cohesive branding that extends through your website to your social media posts and beyond.
- Trust – Building and maintaining trust with current and prospective patients is the bedrock upon which your practice is built. Every action we take as an agency is focused on establishing and safeguarding the trusting relationships you build with your audience.
- Visibility – Using targeted search engine optimization (SEO) strategies that are customized for the specific services you provide and the location where you practice, our team helps you gain visibility in local Google results that matter most. These SEO efforts are expertly enhanced with synergistic content marketing, social media marketing, media buying, and link building.
- Personalization – Standing out in a crowded field requires that your website and marketing efforts reflect and promote what makes your practice unique and desirable. This means creating imagery and content that beautifully illustrates the essence of your practice and your approach to providing care.
- Communication – Whether you are communicating with your audience through your website content, blogs, social media, or press releases, our team knows how to craft a message that speaks to and educates your patients. Our writers and social media team have expansive medical and dental knowledge to ensure all of your content is accurate, easy-to-understand, and aligned with your goals as a health professional.
- Growth – The growth of your business online is the mark of our success. Our team is continuously gathering data to evaluate and report on the impact of our marketing efforts. By regularly analyzing the performance of our strategies, we are able to show you what is working and identify areas for future improvement.
- Flexibility – As your practice grows and changes, so will your marketing strategy. The Rosemont Media team is always close at hand to respond to your needs. Whether you are adding a new procedure, rebranding, welcoming a new staff member, or embarking on opening a new office, our team is ready to accommodate your latest needs and goals.
The Knowledge and Experience to Meet Your Needs
As we all know, the advertising needs of medical practices evolve as frequently as the technologies and treatments that revolutionize modern healthcare. The ability to receive guidance and direction when unforeseen or unprecedented events occur can be a major benefit of working with an agency that specializes in healthcare marketing. When the early onset of the pandemic shuttered the businesses of dental, medical, and surgical practices nationwide and abroad, we helped our clients pivot their practice marketing during COVID-19 to stay engaged with patients, reduce ad spend, strengthen SEO efforts, and maintain customer flow via virtual consultations. Enlisting a marketing firm with exclusive and focused experience in the field can help ensure you’re still ahead of the game — even when you’re too busy with the growth of your practice to keep up.
Our reputation is built upon helping doctors and dentists who are at the top of their field achieve online success. If you are looking for a website marketing agency that has a targeted focus on the elective healthcare field and offers a personal connection, we welcome you to reach out to our knowledgeable representatives at Rosemont Media. Our team is ready to answer any questions you have!
Editor’s note: The original version of this post was published on November 3, 2020.